Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Valley and Shadows

Tony has been feeling badly these past few days. He went to the ER yesterday with really bad reflux/chest pain. Gird related. He's being scheduled for a scope to see if it's an ulcer.

Today there was blood in his stool/urine. He showered and headed out to work. His kidney's began hurting on the way out the door. He went anyway. I fear dialysis isn't far off.

He's tired of feeling bad, and I'm tired of being stressed about his health. Will he lose his job due to illness? What if he has to quit working? There's no way I can replace his income if I go back to work, even full time. It takes all of his paycheck for us to get by now. Each time he has chest pain, I fear it might be a heart attack. His birth father died at 31 from that.

Trying to raise money for the transplant expenses, pay off a credit card to better our scores, put something/anything in savings, and pay on the medical bills we already have from past hospitalizations. My mind is often a hamster on a wheel. Winning the lottery big time would help a lot. :)

Of course, we do know that God has us in His hand, and is leading us right through all of this. He's neither surprised nor dismayed at our circumstances. His grace will be enough. Father, let me remember this. (but around $100,000 wouldn't come amiss, either) :D

Please keep us in prayer. This is a difficult and stressful time.
If you could, would you share the gofundme.com/kidneyfortony link? We would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I'm sorry you are going through this difficult trial. I'm keeping you and your family in prayer. I pray the money will come in and God will meet all your needs.

    ReplyDelete

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...