Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday, Monday

What I'm doing: relaxing on the couch, writing this blog post, before I get the boy to take a bath.

What I've eaten: A pepperoni and cheese calzone from WM, and some grapes. The calzone was less than stellar; I can't recommend it. The grapes were good, though. :)

What's going on today: Laundry, and soccer evaluations later today. Drake is finally in U-10. Prob no summer homeschool (to keep him up to date) b/c of the late soccer stuff. We do a couple/few times a week, nothing heavy. Our year starts Oct 1.

The weather: Alternating sunny, but mostly cloudy. Breezy enough that my big chimes are 'gonging',
due to the storm off the Ga coast (or has it moved north yet?).

My mood: Lazy, I'd like to take a nap.

Supper: BBQ sammies with KFC coleslaw, yum.

Rest of my menu: Ham and cheese sliders with fries
                              Chicken and yellow rice, peas
                              Ham alfredo with broccoli, rolls
                              Chicken (rotisserie) and potato salad
                             
     That takes us through Friday. Not sure ab Sat and Sun yet. We'll see when it gets here.

News: We go to the kidney doctor tomorrow for news about Dh's latest lab work. We'll find out if
his GFR is lower, how his other levels are, ect. If it has lowered, there's nothing they can do about it, it's the nature of the disease. When it gets to around 10%, he'll go on dialysis, unless he gets sick enough before then. :(  The other levels can sometimes be brought in line with diet, but we'll have to see where we stand.

Reading: Not much at the moment. Internet browsing, and playing Diggy's Adventure's on my phone are good distractions to the worry going on in my mind right now. My kindle is crying for relief, however. :)

Hope you have a great week, chickies!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I wish I was closer to give you a hug. You are in my daily prayers. You're probably too young to know a group from the 1960s called the Mamas and Papas but they had a song called Monday,Monday. So when I saw the blog title, I thought of that song!😊

    ReplyDelete

Rang the bell!

6of 6 chemo done. Thats a wrap, folks. On to radiation!