Tuesday, October 18, 2016

All good things...

Weekend tally:

Got it all done, but the mowing. That's halfway done (dh ran out of gas, and we had to leave to pick up a dining set), so basically, WIN!

Tomorrow dh goes on 12hr graveyard, blah. But yay for the paycheck, lol.

I'm considering the book First Prize Pies. It has a root beer pie in it that I bet ds will be
bonkers for, as he's a root beer fanatic.

Awana is tomorrow, soccer is Thurs, along with my freezer delivery. Friday will hopefully
be quiet and stay at home. I surely need it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you about your freezer. Have a great weekend, and thanks for talking back at Harvest Lane Cottage!

    ReplyDelete

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...