Monday, July 20, 2015

Gotta love this boy

So, tonight Drake wanted a ham sandwich for supper. He didn't want to wait for the hamburgers I was cooking. So I asked if he wanted cheese on it, and he agreed. Then he said he also wanted....

Peanut Butter!

On the ham sandwich, not a separate sandwich.  Err....Ok.
So I made the sandwich with ham and peanut butter (no cheese because that's just beyond me).

He declared it 'tasty' and said 'I like it'.  He  must have, b/c he ate every bit of it. 

Then, while playing a particularly tricky part of Mario Party 10, he stated that:

Laba is really Laba-y.

Yes, son. Yes, it is.

Laba?  Lava.

I love this crazy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...