Thursday, February 4, 2016

You're outta here!

But really, thank YOU, Lord.

I'm down 10lbs in ten days with Weight Watchers.

I've gone sugar free (for the most part, still get it in bread, ect), reduced carb (but not low, I can't do that).  I eat all the fruit and veggies I want anytime, and I do eat a lot of them!

I haven't really exercised but I do try to hit a 5000 step a day goal. This is easy when we go out and about tending errands or for fun, but staying home and meeting it means using our treadmill, but that's okay. I also have a library of workout DVD's, from Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home series to Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred all the way up to Shaun T's T25.

Me and Leslie get along fine, but the other's? Well, I'll work up to those, lol.

Happy Thurday!

Start weight: 188
Current weight: 178/9 it varies
Goal weight: 120

No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...