Thursday, February 25, 2016

Sugar Free, but still sweet as can be!

Yesterday marked a month since I've had a full sugar soda of any kind.

I've taken to unsweet tea (lots of lemon!), water, and various flavored diet teas (Snapple with lemon) and waters (Sparkling Ice). I can really see a difference in my blood sugar, so my Dr. will be happy.

Today Drake has tryouts for team placement on baseball. He's in the Flea Division, which I find hilarious.  This means new cleats and pants, so a shopping trip will soon be in order. Stay tuned for adorable pics!

My eating is going well, staying within points. I haven't lost any more weight, but I find moving much beyond 8000 steps to leave me with sore feet (I have neuropathy), so I've got to figure out some other form of exercise, I guess.

Our 1000 gifts Bible Study finished, and I really enjoyed it. I find myself still mentally adding to the list, as I come across His blessings everywhere. I highly recommend keeping a 'gratitude journal/list' even if you don't read the book. It will change the way you look at the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...