Wednesday, February 17, 2016

It's a beautful day in the neighborhood

And it really was.

Bright and sunny, just a bit of coolness in the air. I got 2000 steps in walking around my front yard, enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. I can't wait for spring!

Awana tonight was good. Drake is talking more and sharing/interacting with his teachers and others. When we picked him up at gym after church/Bible study, he was chasing other kids with a pool noodle and laughing his head off (they were chasing him back).

He climbed into my lap (at 7yrs old and 60lbs) to cuddle and be rocked. Awesomeness.

I made 9000 steps today total, and I'm 3 more pounds down, to 172.

I'm eating healthier and feeling better. My blood sugar has actually been low many times since I started this journey, to the point I have to grab some chocolate or other sweet to raise it. I think we may have to reduce the dosage, and maybe even drop one altogether!

Yeah, things are pretty good right now.

Tomorrow is check in with the Dr for Dh's labs and scans (gallbladder). Let's hope the news is good on that front, too. Either way, He goes before me and it will all be ok. It already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...