Sunday, June 29, 2014

Changing it up

And a weigh in update.  178! 

I'm still going to the gym, but not as often (we're a one car fam and dh has been working crazy long hours). So about 3 times a week, an hour each.  Treadmill, elliptical, rower. I've also done a few of Jillian Michael's dvds, and Leslie Sansone's walking videos as well.

BUT!!  We've recently ordered and received Shaun T's Focus T25. We did the first workout, Cardio today.  This thing kicks butt.  I can't compare it to Insanity or P90X, as I don't have those/haven't done them.

I was doing modifiers like crazy. Dh had to stop several times, and then just quit with 4 minutes to go.  It's going to take some time to do this 'all the way'.  Problem: I hate jumping. With a passion.  Jumping jacks, jumping rope, you name it.  Sigh, gotta get past that, I guess. I just don't have much 'bounce to the ounce', lol.

Summer is moving on, hot as ever.  I've looked into kayak/SUP lessons, and they're doable. Maybe for our anniversary, as it's just too hot in July/my birthday.  I really want to learn and be comfy with kayaking (and maybe SUP-ing) for next spring, when we have the Altamaha River Run. Something to look forward to!

How's your summer going, chickies?




No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...