Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Porch Chat!

Do you get more inspired to bake when the temps are cooler?

Inspired? Yes. Actually bake? Um, no.  I would like to be more active in this area, though.
Perhaps I'll employ the boy to help make 'his' chocolate-chocolate chip cookies he loves so much later today.

 Do you have any food intolerance or allergies?

Not that I've found out yet. Regular allergies give me fits now, so I sure don't want
any of the food variety, lol.

 When was the last time you were in a restaurant?

Um, yesterday. We had lunch at McDonald's so Drake could play inside a bit.  Not my fave
though, I've outgrown McD's.


What's your favorite accent(speech)?

Gotta love a Scottish burr! Thanks so much to author Diana Gabaldon for this!

My favorite__________is__________.

My favorite time period is Colonial America.  Love anything to do with home living and lifestyles
from this era. Not so much a battle fan, I just really love the day to day stuff, architecture, ect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...