Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Cash family Christmas

It was actually cold here in SE Georgia for Christmas this year.  :)

It's been a crazy/busy time, and I'm rather glad it's done.  Trying to please
hard-to-please parents (mine/mama), last minute shopping, finding time and
energy for my sister's get together, my MIL's dinner, and our own celebrations
was wearing.

Nonetheless, a good time was had by all. Here's the pics to prove it.  Sorry for
the quality, it was late, and I was tired.

Me and my new 'Precious', my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2!
I will love him and pet him and squeeze him and call him George!
:D
A great deal of joy was felt at the unwrapping of this gift (Mario figure set). It was the last
one left, and 'Santa' got it just in time. Day saved!'
 
Not pictured, Dh with his Fish Finder (aka boat toy), all the clothes,
Drake's tablet and other toys, and dinner pics.  See 'late and tired', above.
 
It wasn't all about the gifts. Here's my 'new to me' Nativity
on proud display in our bookshelf.

Love this wooden Faith sign, now to figure out what
color to paint it, as I'm leaving it up all year long.

And our tree, all sideways and stuff. 'Cause we're just
cool like that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...