Thursday, May 3, 2018

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig....

Well, we got in early Sunday morning around 4am. After 16 hours of driving!
It took 14 to get there, but we came back by way of Gatlinburg and the mountains, so it took
longer. We also had a stop while in the mountains that made it all worthwhile, but more on
that in a later post.

There was a lot of walking. A LOT. It also rained two days in a row, so our doings were cut short
a bit, but we fit in most of what we planned to do. We had a great time!

It has taken me this long to feel up to writing a post, as I've been 'lame' from all the going, lol.
Jet-lag, or driving-lag, also. :)

I'll update in a day or so with pics and details.
Suffice it to say, we love our Old Kentucky Home away from home!

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to be back home. I'm glad you had a nice time and glad you enjoyed your tea. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Tammy ! I am sorry your DH is suffering so much. Lets hope and pray of course, he doesn't have to go thru dialysis.
    My friends and I will gladly pray for him, don't worry. we'll oblique.
    Blessings,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...