Monday, November 20, 2023

Updates

First chemo aftereffects. bone pain sat night til ab mon. exhaustion started tues theu thurs. then was uphill. taste is off, so food isnt as great, though my appetite came back. hair thinned so i shaved it. rockin this look! labs were back to normal by second chemo so that got done. no problems. this time, bone pain started fri night, and exhaustion today/monday. so a full 24 hours sooner. hope i feel up to heading out for Tgiving on thurs. no nausea at all with either cycle, and im grateful for that. lets pray that continues. Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. Dear sister,

    I'm so worried about you, are you ok? Do you have instagram or youtube? I'm not Christian (or anything) but I pray for you, whom am I praying to no idea. I wish you strength and I wish that we can hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...