Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tablescape Tuesday: Winter Recap

A few from Christmas/December/January. I'll post Valentine's, Chinese New Year, and one more at the end of the week. Enjoy!

In the Meadow we can build a Snowman!
Snowman from Dollar General *he lights up, Mats from Ebay

Winter Wonderland
Mats from Ebay, Vase from Bealls Outlet

Closeup of Winter Wonderland mats (ebay)

Santa Claus is coming to town!
Santa from Big Lots, Mats are napkins from ebay

Closeup of napkin/mats; I love how they matched my Santa!

A pony for Christmas!
Rocking horse was my mom's, no label. Mats from ebay

Note: My tables are more cute than fancy. I rarely use dishes, as I only have one set of 4, to fit a 6 *really 8* chair table. I'm working on that though *see craft posts*.  We eat at this table, play games on it, and do homeschool, so it has to be 'ready' at all times. I have fun with it, and I hope my efforts make you smile.

4 comments:

  1. I love your table decorations, especially the snowman. And yes, I'm smiling!😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    All your placemats are pretty, my fav are the Winter Wonderland
    ones, reminds me of a thomas Kincaide painting........
    Creating cute or pretty tables is fun for me too.
    Have a blessed week,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've really nice place settings. They are so festive! I remember that rocking horse design from somewhere in my memory.
    God bless you, and thank you for keeping in touch.
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Rang the bell!

6of 6 chemo done. Thats a wrap, folks. On to radiation!