I got a fairly good night's rest last night (neuropathy in my feet keeps me up and down),
so was awake at 8:30. Unheard of!
So far today:
- Made beds
- Made breakfast
- Cleaned breakfast
- Swept kitchen and dining area
- Wiped down counters and stove
- Dishes washing in DW
- Scooped kitty pan
- Listed things on local online yard sale
- One load of laundry going
Still to do:
- Dust/polish furniture
- Swish, Swipe, and Sweep baths
- Restain/varnish sewing machine and mantel pieces (maybe this weekend)
It's a bright, lovely day here in SE Ga. Still in the upper 70's, sometimes 80's, with lows
at night in the 50's. Skeeters are terrible at dusk, so feeding the fish and filling the deer feeder
are a pain.
Recently, we found 4 rockers for our porch at a great deal, and will be getting those today or
tomorrow. I'll post about that on Little Pond when it happens, with pics.
I'll leave you with this, our new living room sign, that sums up how we feel perfectly:
And it really is. Not because of any THING we might have, but because of WHO we have in our lives, and HE who is our Savior. Blessed be the Name of the Lord our God!