Monday, March 2, 2015

Menu

Things are looking yummy 'round here, y'all!
I've managed to build up a small stash of meats and pantry staples, and this is what we're eating this week. Enjoy!

  • Beans and rice w/ham (Navy Beans this time)

  • BBQ chicken legs, mac and cheese

  • Beef Roast, taters and gravy, mustard greens (from our garden bed!)

  • Shrimp Burgers w/Checkers fries

  • Steaks on the grill, broccoli, baked potatoes

  • Cubed steaks, rice and gravy, corn on the cob

  • Chicken Enchiladas (frozen family meal, my night off)

And that takes us to next Monday, when we'll start over. Technically, I have enough meats for yet another week of meals, but we'll stop there. Who knows what I'll be in the mood for next week!

Happy March!


No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...