Tuesday, November 20, 2012

That Name

Something Happens,  Kurt Carr


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TnwDvXEcWA

CHORUS
Jesus
Something special
Supernatural
about your name
Jesus
Something happens
when i mention your name


Demons have to flee when I say Jesus (Jesus)
Sickness has to heal when I say Jesus (Jesus)
Every knee shall bow before
and every tongue proclaim
With worthy praise
that matchless name of Jesus


CHORUS


When I call upon Your name
the very atmosphere will have to change
We'll be transformed
We'll never be the same
By the power of Your Holy name


CHORUS


Jesus
Something happens when we call your name
Jesus
Oh the power in your name


Jesus Jesus Jesus
Jesus Jesus Jesus
Something happens when I call You






No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...