Friday, April 20, 2012

Free Books!

Just the idea gets me kind of crazy.
I mean, FREE BOOKS!!  How awesome is that?

And how awesome is it when lots of them are all but out of print, or hard to find.
Or you have to wait a week or more for your local library to get them on loan from another.
Or the bookstore to order it for you.  Who can stand the wait??  I sure can't.  I get all antsy
and anxious and impatient and desperate and needy and....well, you get the idea.

So, you can imagine how happy I was to find http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/
Seriously, this place is awesome.  I'm about to imbark on a Grace Livingstone Hill kick.

I've heard wonderful things about her books, so I'm off to check her out.  Only, not really.
B/c she's not at my local library, but rather at my local internet, right here in my house. HA!

Again, how cool is that.  Go check out Gutenburg. Today. Now. GO!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...