Tuesday, November 12, 2019

BIrthday fun, and future plans

 
Our 11yr old, at his birthday bowling trip in October.
 
He's nearly as tall as me now; though that's not saying much, as
I'm only 5' tall, lol. There's an upcoming spend the night party tomorrow
night, with his friend R, and maybe a trip to Jacksonville's Timucuan
Preserve on Friday. Maybe going to see Harriet at our walk in theatre, as well.
 
Looks like good things ahead!
 
Tonight should get down below freezing, it's already chilly out there. We have the
well house closed up and a brooder light on it to keep the switch/pipes from freezing.
We'll drip the pipes tonight as well.
 
I imagine that warm temps will return soon. It is southeast Ga after all!
 
Stay snug, y'all!
 

2 comments:

  1. You son is a cutie! Happy birthday to him. I'm waiting for our first snow and I'm hoping for a white Christmas. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...