Sunday, February 18, 2018

Napkin ring idea

Another craft call, inspired by a photo of a baby in a headband.
Yes, a headband. The ones with the big, poofy flowers.

Colorful-Baby-Girl-Newborn-Flower-Elastic-Headband-Headwear-Toddler-Kid-Hairband

Cut the elastic and sew it back together at the correct length (trim it to fit),
and bam, you have a napkin ring for less than $1. I'm all over this, too. I have
six purple ones on the way now for an upcoming table.

If there are multiple flowers, and thus too large, try to remove the individual
flowers and fashion each into a napkin ring with more elastic, or felt, ect.

With all this crafting going on in my brain, and soon to be real life, I need
to get my work room (utility room) cleaned and ready.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. That's so adorable Tammy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, Regina. My brain goes in weird directions sometimes, but often, it turns out just fine! :D

      Delete
  2. Very clever idea.........

    blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to become Lottery Winner so I was searching on Google about idea lottery winner 2018. Please tell me are you offering?
    Idea winner 2018

    ReplyDelete

5/5

of radiation finished. brachytherapy went well. no side effects. my last ct scan showed NED, no evidence of disease!! we will monitor ev...