I've started a fitness journal over at CafeMom.com in the Weight Loss, Fitness and Health group.
Fat to Fit, step by step I'll get there.
I try to be upbeat (and funny, b/c you know that's just me). Hop over and check it out if you wanna.
And you know you do! Give me shout out, boost me on my way. I've got a LONG way to go!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2025 update
Still here, all seems good on the cancer scene. no symptoms, every checkup and lab is good. Hoping for a scan to definitively prove it, as ...
-
I felt sometimes I didn't have a story I could share. I wasn't rescued from a past destroyed by dark despair. O but, Jesus, I h...
-
Still here, all seems good on the cancer scene. no symptoms, every checkup and lab is good. Hoping for a scan to definitively prove it, as ...
-
it is 3:51am, and i cant sleep. partly bc ive got my days and nights mixed up, but also bc its Chemo Day. At 8:30 this morning, ill see Dr...
No comments:
Post a Comment